Focusing on excellence, empathy and innovation, Emerus hospitals are organized around the patient and family. This concept allows Emerus and its partners to work with patients while they are healthy to keep them healthy, providing a level of compassionate care and support typically not found at larger hospitals, free-standing emergency rooms or urgent care centers.
Emerus works with leading health systems across the nation, including the Allegheny Health Network, Baptist Health, Baylor Scott & White Health, Dignity Health, The Hospitals of Providence, INTEGRIS Health, Mon Health and MultiCare, to put more care and best-in-class provider services into the communities they serve.
Our Core Values
Emerus Micro-Hospitals Offer:
- Health system integration — allowing for care coordination, consultation and seamless transition across the care continuum
- Fully licensed as a hospital and subject to all hospital conditions of participation and regulatory requirements
- Board certified, ER-trained physicians and outpatient ambulatory clinical services on site — ensuring patients receive the highest quality care, when they need it
- Inpatient bed capacity — allowing patients to stay closer to home when lower level admissions/recoveries are needed
- All patients accepted without regard to insurance or ability to pay, including Medicare, Medicaid and Tricare — freestanding ERs are not recognized by CMS
- In-network facilities in most markets
- Community-based hospitals open 24 hours a day, seven days a week – offering ease of access to our patients