The Nation’s Innovator of Micro-Hospitals
As the nation’s innovator of micro-hospital solutions, Emerus is enhancing the delivery of patient care in the communities we serve through high-end, turnkey operations. We are committed to partnering with leaders in health care whose passion and culture align with our mission, vision and values.
Emerus provides a dedicated team of professionals with expertise in the following functional areas.
- Hospital Partner relations
- Site selection using geo-targeting technology
- Advanced demographic analytics
- Works with business development for site selection
- Construction, Architectural Planning and Development
- Project management including funding and permitting
- DNV/NIAHO accreditation, separately licensed by CMS
- Project Management
- Compliance/hospital regulatory system
- Payroll & Benefits
- Culture & Employee Satisfaction
- Talent Recruitment
- Central Billing Management
- Auditing, Budget Forecasting & Reporting
- Purchasing & Supply Chain Management
- Market Research, Brand Integration & Development
- Creative Strategy, Media Buying, Execution
- Event Planning & Execution (Grand opening events, community events, etc.)
- Business Intelligence Analysis
- Network, Telecommunications & Infrastructure
- Integration, Interoperability & Interfaces (Cerner, PICIS, EPIC)
- Board-certified, ER Trained Physicians
- Quality, Core Measures, HCAPHPS
- Protocols, Policies, Procedures, Credentialing
- Award-winning Patient Satisfaction across markets
- Development, Implementation & Reporting for Patient Experience
- Overall Patient Satisfaction Strategy
Emerus Micro-Hospitals Offer:
Health system integration, allowing for care coordination, consultation and seamless transition across the care continuum.
Fully licensed as a hospital, and subject to all hospital conditions of participation and regulatory requirements.
Board certified, ER-trained physicians and outpatient ambulatory clinical services on site — ensuring patients receive the highest quality care, when they need it.
For questions about how to partner with Emerus call 214.238.5692 or send
inquiries to email@example.com
Hospital Partner Locations